Be Street63: Showcasing Your Own Automotive Perspective
If you’ve read our previous article dealing with basic automotive photography techniques, you would have encountered one key point that we could not stress enough: Everybody has their own perspective of looking at things. This is ultimately the beauty of creating photographs and general content, knowing the fact that there will always be something new to see from another person’s point of view. This sentiment goes for all of us here at Street63, and to keep the ball rolling during these quarantined times we also want to see what you, our dear readers, have to offer in terms of stories. Our local automotive landscape surely has a plethora of stories to tell that our team has yet to touch on, and we hope that you can also tell us a few things about them.
This brings us to BeStreet63, our latest spiel for submitting your memorable photographs and short stories. Below you will find our format and guidelines for submitting your curated automotive stories in a concise and orderly fashion.
- Compose an email with the following details:
- Use “BeStreet63 Submission” as the email subject.
- Indicate the topic, car, event, etc. (anything automotive related can be accepted) that you want to feature.
- Include three (3) to five (5) sentences to describe your feature.
- Include three (3) properly taken and edited photos about your feature.
- Submit the entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries submitted through our social media platforms WILL NOT be entertained.
- Give us time to screen and verify the submissions.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation email from us along with additional instructions on how to continue the article.
- Submitted text must be ORIGINAL - we do not tolerate plagiarism.
- You must provide your own photos and text. If the photos or text came from someone else, please make sure to ask permission from the photographer/writer and submit to us the proper credentials.
- The content you submit MUST NOT be published on other websites/social media platforms.
- The submitted photos MUST NOT have watermarks. We will be providing watermarks for the submitted photos.
- If you plan on submitting more than one (1) article, please send separate emails for each submission. Approval for one article DOES NOT guarantee instant approval for other articles.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through our email (email@example.com) or social media pages.
Once you’ve submitted your stories, we will select the ones that make for great stories and get back to you with more details. Ultimately, these stories will be shared on our site for all to enjoy as well.
We’re hoping to see some nice stories from you through this program. Best of luck!